- 1. General
- 2. Your rights
- 3. Data security
- 4. Presence on social media platforms
- 5. Social media links
- 6. Contacting us
1.1 What is personal dataPersonal data is information that discloses or can disclose the user’s identity. We adhere to the principle of data avoidance. Therefore, as far as possible, we refrain from collecting personal data.
1.2 Handling of personal dataPersonal data is used exclusively to establish the contract, define its content, and implement or process the contractual relationship (Art. 6 (1 b) GDPR). Beyond that, personal data will only be processed if we have received your consent to do so (Art. 6 (1 a) GDPR) or if it is data whose processing is necessary for our legitimate interests and insofar as the balancing process shows that no overriding interests, fundamental rights or freedoms on your part are opposed (Art. 6 (1 f) GDPR). We may use order processors to process your personal data, but will not pass on the personal data to third parties beyond this as a matter of principle. For the processing of payments, the payment data required for this purpose will be passed on to the credit institution commissioned with the payment and, if applicable, to the commissioned and selected payment service provider. The processing of your personal data takes place exclusively within the EU unless otherwise stated below.
1.3 Usage dataWhen visiting the website, general technical information is collected. This is the IP address used, time, duration of the visit, browser type and, if applicable, the page of origin. This usage data is registered in a log file for technical reasons and can be used and stored for statistical evaluation of this website. This usage data is not linked to your other personal data.
1.4 Duration of storageWe store your personal data after the termination of the purpose for which the data was collected only as long as required by law (especially tax law).
2. Your rights
2.1 InformationYou can request information about whether we process personal data about you and if this is the case, you have a right to information about this personal data and the further information mentioned in Art. 15 GDPR.
2.2 Right to rectificationYou have the right to have inaccurate personal data concerning you corrected and by Art. 16 GDPR, you may request that incomplete personal data be completed.
2.3 Right to deletionYou have the right to demand that we delete the personal data concerning you without delay. We are obliged to delete them without delay, in particular, if one of the following reasons applies:
- Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent on which the processing of your data was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- Your data has been processed unlawfully.
2.4 Right to restriction of processingYou have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your personal data if
- you dispute the accuracy of the data, and we, therefore, verify the accuracy,
- the processing is unlawful, and you refuse the deletion and demand the restriction of use instead
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims,
- you have objected to the processing of your data, and it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate reasons outweigh your reasons.
2.5 Right to data portabilityYou have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and you have the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance from us, provided that the processing is based on consent or a contract and the processing is carried out by us with the help of automated processes.
2.6 Right of withdrawalAs the processing of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time.
2.7 General and right of appealThe exercise of your above rights is generally free of charge for you. You have the right to contact the supervisory authority responsible for us, the data protection authority, directly in case of complaints.
3. Data security
3.1 Data securityTechnical and organizational measures secure all data on our website against loss, destruction, access, modification and distribution.
4. Presence on social media platformsWe use the following social media platforms for company presentation and communication (explicit references are made to the privacy statements and opt-out options below).
5. Social media linksWe have our own social media pages with third-party providers that can be reached via links from this website. The links will take you to the respective websites of the third-party providers (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). To avoid unnecessary data transfer, we recommend you log out of the respective third-party provider before using a corresponding link, so the third-party provider cannot simply create usage profiles by using the link.
6. Contacting usTo contact us regarding data protection, please feel free to use the following contact options. The responsible party in the sense of the GDPR:
Telefon: +49 151-61116278